There are many things I am thankful for this season. In celebration, today we will drive to Lodi to feast with the family. After a couple months of eating mostly vegan with a couple of cheats, I decided to plunge in for good this week. What a time, right? Thanksgiving? Well guess what! Today’s meal was fabulous!
- Field Roast Grain Meat Co. Celebration Loaf
- Clementine Cranberry Sauce
- Sage Mushrooms (with vegan margarine)
- Mashed Potatoes (sans dairy)
- Garlic Green Beans
- Sweet Potato Salad
- French Bread
- Maple Walnut Cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World
What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
Leave a Reply